Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 21
Thanks Tree6Thanks

Thread: Scotlandshire hurl.

  1. #1
    One Litre Duc Eater Rizla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    East Scotland
    Posts
    928

    Scotlandshire hurl.

    Had the V4 out with it's older sister today for 150 or so miles.

    Never once cold, not even up here.

    IMG_3594.jpg

  2. #2
    Baby Twin nickodemon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    43
    It's almost tuono time in Scotland!
    Thanks from Rizla

  3. #3
    One Litre Duc Eater
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    West Lothian
    Posts
    863
    Glad someone was out today, looked like you had great time Rizla

  4. #4
    Baby Twin Bash Hat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    75
    Great photo

  5. #5
    One Litre Duc Eater Rizla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    East Scotland
    Posts
    928
    Quote Originally Posted by 180slayer View Post
    Glad someone was out today, looked like you had great time Rizla
    Apart fae my mate committing the cold blooded murder of an innocent wee spuggy and my centre light getting taken out by a sniper it was a great day

  6. #6
    AMA Pit Boss grin factor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Sunderland
    Posts
    4,959
    Good one Rizla, still too much salt on the roads here.
    Thanks from Rizla

  7. #7
    Baby Twin nickodemon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    43
    i have been using one of my two fazer thous through the winter. Mint fazer and tuono are on the road 1st april
    Thanks from Rizla

  8. #8
    Neo
    Neo is offline
    Superbike Twin Neo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    West Sussex
    Posts
    200
    I wanted to get out on mine but didn't get the chance out of interest 150 miles so well into two tanks of fuel?? What map do you normally use rizla?

  9. #9
    Baby Twin nickodemon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    43
    The Scottish one.. Just kidding
    Thanks from Rizla

  10. #10
    Neo
    Neo is offline
    Superbike Twin Neo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    West Sussex
    Posts
    200
    Quote Originally Posted by nickodemon View Post
    The Scottish one.. Just kidding

  11. #11
    One Litre Duc Eater Rizla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    East Scotland
    Posts
    928
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post
    I wanted to get out on mine but didn't get the chance out of interest 150 miles so well into two tanks of fuel?? What map do you normally use rizla?
    I leave mine in "s" all the time.

    I have a Gabro reflash and it's a bit different to the stock ecu mapping in that it makes full power in every gear, but has a slightly softer throttle response than "T"

  12. #12
    Baby Twin nickodemon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    43
    Mines on 's' all the time. I unattached the exhaust valve cables because of hunting on throttle and it drives great. I have never found the need to get a reflash, but i may go for it someday.

  13. #13
    Neo
    Neo is offline
    Superbike Twin Neo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    West Sussex
    Posts
    200
    Cheers all, I also leave mine in sport mode mainly, I find I don't get the hunting that people talk of the only difference in mine as far as I know is a different can.

  14. #14
    One Litre Duc Eater Rizla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    East Scotland
    Posts
    928
    Quote Originally Posted by nickodemon View Post
    Mines on 's' all the time. I unattached the exhaust valve cables because of hunting on throttle and it drives great. I have never found the need to get a reflash, but i may go for it someday.
    If you ride one that has been reflashed and setup back to back with one that hasn't you will be sold on the idea

    I know that the standard bike in standard trim is fcuking awesome, but with a reflash it gives much more mid range which is where it spends most of it's life.

    Smoother and more responsive throttle too.

  15. #15
    Baby Twin
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    22
    Blue and white one exactly the same as my last Tuono got the 2016 1100RR coming in the next week date to be confirmed can hardly wait lol
    Thanks from Rizla

  16. #16
    Baby Twin nickodemon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    43
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizla View Post
    If you ride one that has been reflashed and setup back to back with one that hasn't you will be sold on the idea

    I know that the standard bike in standard trim is fcuking awesome, but with a reflash it gives much more mid range which is where it spends most of it's life.

    Smoother and more responsive throttle too.
    How do i contact gabro? I don't use facebook... Where do i buy the leads for the throttle learning etc...

  17. #17
    One Litre Duc Eater Rizla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    East Scotland
    Posts
    928
    Quote Originally Posted by nickodemon View Post
    How do i contact gabro? I don't use facebook... Where do i buy the leads for the throttle learning etc...
    I have his email somewhere. Will send you it.

    There are links on AF1 for the leads, I will look them out and pm those too.
    Thanks from nickodemon

  18. #18
    Baby Twin nickodemon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    43
    How long does it take after sending to get the ecu back?

  19. #19
    One Litre Duc Eater Rizla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    East Scotland
    Posts
    928
    It's around 1 week turnaround, but like I say he will be busy with his race team.
    Email him and see what he can do

  20. #20
    One Litre Duc Eater Rizla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    East Scotland
    Posts
    928
    Quote Originally Posted by nickodemon View Post
    How long does it take after sending to get the ecu back?
    Everything you need to know about Guzzidiag is in this thread. Including links to leads etc.

    Guzzidiag for RSV4

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Discussions

  1. Oot fir a wee hurl
    By Aldo in forum Ride Reports
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: June 10th, 2014, 08:01 AM
  2. Orange hurl
    By Aldo in forum Ride Reports
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: December 23rd, 2013, 02:53 AM
  3. Newbie from Scotlandshire
    By Rizla in forum New Users
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: September 23rd, 2013, 01:07 AM
  4. Oot fir a Hurl
    By Aldo in forum Ride Reports
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: June 12th, 2013, 04:52 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


SEO by vBSEO 3.6.1