Results 1 to 13 of 13
Thanks Tree11Thanks
  • 1 Post By Birky41
  • 1 Post By csirkefoga
  • 1 Post By snowman
  • 1 Post By grin factor
  • 1 Post By csirkefoga
  • 1 Post By paulcopes
  • 1 Post By Birky41
  • 1 Post By paulcopes
  • 1 Post By 2nd Chldhood
  • 1 Post By rodstawaa
  • 1 Post By oli216

Thread: Tuono factory owner from Essex

  1. #1
    Baby Twin
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Leigh-on-Sea
    Posts
    20

    Tuono factory owner from Essex

    Hey! Didn't know this page existed, been using the Aprilia USA forum which has been great for showing tricks and tweaks

    Anyways here's mine... I ride all year round so it often doesn't look this clean

    Thanks from dragonblue24

  2. #2
    Baby Twin
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Budapest
    Posts
    14
    Looks friggin' awesome. I'll succumb to the '17 version )))


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks from Birky41

  3. #3
    One Litre Duc Eater
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    southampton area
    Posts
    936
    Really nice looking bike ��
    Thanks from Birky41

  4. #4
    AMA Pit Boss grin factor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Sunderland
    Posts
    4,938
    Greetings & welcome to he forum.
    Mint looking machine there mate
    Thanks from Birky41

  5. #5
    Baby Twin
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Leigh-on-Sea
    Posts
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by csirkefoga View Post
    Looks friggin' awesome. I'll succumb to the '17 version )))


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    17 model is so nice, decent pipe is all it needs. I'd like the blipper, cruise and corner abs but the last of the 16s were a good saving on new price so that sold it to me

  6. #6
    One Litre Duc Eater Rizla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    East Scotland
    Posts
    928
    Quote Originally Posted by Birky41 View Post
    Hey! Didn't know this page existed, been using the Aprilia USA forum which has been great for showing tricks and tweaks

    Anyways here's mine... I ride all year round so it often doesn't look this clean

    Lovely mate

    Welcome aboard.

  7. #7
    Baby Twin
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Budapest
    Posts
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Birky41 View Post
    17 model is so nice, decent pipe is all it needs. I'd like the blipper, cruise and corner abs but the last of the 16s were a good saving on new price so that sold it to me
    I'll wait for the '17 version. Getting a test-ride in March. My hands are already shaking.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks from Birky41

  8. #8
    Baby Twin
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Bath - UK
    Posts
    8
    I did the same and bought a 16 factory in the autumn for 3/4 of the cost of a 17 plate but I wimped out and garaged it for the winter. Just had first service when I put it away so I'm now itching for some clean roads.
    Btw, what mirrors are those? They make the front end match the minimal rear beautifully.

    Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk
    Thanks from Birky41

  9. #9
    Baby Twin
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Leigh-on-Sea
    Posts
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by paulcopes View Post
    I did the same and bought a 16 factory in the autumn for 3/4 of the cost of a 17 plate but I wimped out and garaged it for the winter. Just had first service when I put it away so I'm now itching for some clean roads.
    Btw, what mirrors are those? They make the front end match the minimal rear beautifully.

    Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk
    I've felt like the same with this winter but somehow managed to put nearly 2000 miles on it already

    The mirrors were eBay jobbies but they do a much nicer CRG version although it's 3 times the money

    I got these to see if I like with the option to get the nicer ones but to be fair I think I'll just run these and yes they look much better in my opinion
    Thanks from paulcopes

  10. #10
    Baby Twin
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Bath - UK
    Posts
    8
    Cheers, I'll take a look. I got some black anodised stubby levers with red adjusters that look fantastic for the money off ebay.

    Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk
    Thanks from Birky41

  11. #11
    Evil Twin 2nd Chldhood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Washington State, USA
    Posts
    306
    Nice looking ride, sir, well done.
    Thanks from Birky41

  12. #12
    Baby Twin
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Ballymoney
    Posts
    4
    It's a shame they don't trick the factory out with carbon anymore


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Thanks from Birky41

  13. #13
    Evil Twin oli216's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Surrey, UK
    Posts
    331
    nice bike, welcome
    Thanks from Birky41

Similar Discussions

  1. New Factory owner
    By YVRFACTORY in forum New Users
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: September 16th, 2015, 12:40 AM
  2. New owner 2008 factory Gen2
    By Sniffer in forum Classifieds
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: October 9th, 2014, 11:20 AM
  3. Soon will be a new tuono factory owner
    By 6668mark in forum New Users
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: July 19th, 2014, 06:56 PM
  4. Replies: 11
    Last Post: December 16th, 2013, 12:09 PM
  5. Essex Ride Out
    By gman1969 in forum Aprilia RSV Tuono
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: March 24th, 2011, 03:05 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


SEO by vBSEO 3.6.1