Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Tuono v4 stock can

  1. #1
    Baby Twin
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    staffordshire
    Posts
    8

    Tuono v4 stock can

    does anyone have any thoughts on shortening the stock can will it effect performance or give any running issues any thoughts? the reason for asking is that I like the look of the stock can except I think its just a tad to long, cheers

  2. #2
    One Litre Duc Eater
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    West Lothian
    Posts
    863
    That's a 1st, someone who actually likes a stock can. I've no doubt it can be done but there's so many nice options out there.

  3. #3
    Baby Twin cabba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Gold Coast
    Posts
    15
    Austin Racing GP1 yes please


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    One Litre Duc Eater Rizla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    East Scotland
    Posts
    928
    Quote Originally Posted by 180slayer View Post
    That's a 1st, someone who actually likes a stock can. I've no doubt it can be done but there's so many nice options out there.
    Absolutely ^^^^

    The weight of the stock can is mahoosive compared to what's available.

    I think my AR Gp2 weighs exactly 3 baw hairs

  5. #5
    Baby Twin
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Belfast
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by fatboyfin View Post
    does anyone have any thoughts on shortening the stock can will it effect performance or give any running issues any thoughts? the reason for asking is that I like the look of the stock can except I think its just a tad to long, cheers
    Sorry I've been off line for a while send me your mail and I will forward some pics I took 120mm off mine


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #6
    Baby Twin
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Belfast
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by 180slayer View Post
    That's a 1st, someone who actually likes a stock can. I've no doubt it can be done but there's so many nice options out there.
    Sorry I don't agree putting a carbon or stainless or if we are struggling for funds an alloy totally distorts the lines, appearance and profile.
    Plus points of moding stock can
    Cost 0
    Looks aggressive but nothing the cops can pull you for
    Sounds sublime take the valve cables off turbo charged sublime
    No effect on CAT as still intact so no remapping required
    Just my opinion




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    Baby Twin
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    staffordshire
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Colly View Post
    Sorry I've been off line for a while send me your mail and I will forward some pics I took 120mm off mine


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sent you a pm with my email details if you let me have a few pics that would be sound. Thanks

Similar Discussions

  1. Wanted: Stock brake levers Tuono V4R
    By Simonv4r in forum Classifieds
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: September 22nd, 2016, 08:07 AM
  2. Wanted aprilia tuono v4 stock bellypan
    By Kavay87 in forum Classifieds
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: August 6th, 2016, 07:24 AM
  3. Wanted aprilia tuono v4 stock rear end
    By Kavay87 in forum Aprilia Tuono V4
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: June 6th, 2016, 05:00 AM
  4. Tuono V4R stock windscreen problem
    By quantumq80 in forum Aprilia Tuono V4
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: July 27th, 2015, 08:34 AM
  5. FS: stock parts from 2007 Tuono R
    By Florida Bob in forum Classifieds
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: April 16th, 2009, 02:05 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


SEO by vBSEO 3.6.1