Results 1 to 11 of 11
Thanks Tree1Thanks
  • 1 Post By Aldo

Thread: improved weight reduction 33rd century style

  1. #1
    Baby Twin captain slow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    south yorkshire
    Posts
    71

    improved weight reduction 33rd century style

    I have a hard core idea for all them out there looking for the edge when it comes to improving performance of their prillia.

    If were talking weight reduction and you have done all the usual's, lighter wheels, carbon bits etc etc... what about drilling a small hole in your frame and pumping in helium then plugging the hole. you could do this with numerous hollow parts and even inflate the tyres with helium instead of air!

    this has inevitably got to make your ride lighter maybe even floatier.

    don't all call me a genius at once, i thank you.

  2. #2
    WSB Pit boss Aldo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Usually at the top of the apple tree.
    Posts
    5,544
    cs, dunno aboot the frame shit but if yer want lighter wheels and tyres it's no helium yer need in them.

    It's Unobtainium.
    Thanks from captain slow

  3. #3
    AMA Pit Boss Keith B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    The Fens.
    Posts
    2,230
    Quote Originally Posted by captain slow View Post
    I have a hard core idea for all them out there looking for the edge when it comes to improving performance of their prillia.

    If were talking weight reduction and you have done all the usual's, lighter wheels, carbon bits etc etc... what about drilling a small hole in your frame and pumping in helium then plugging the hole. you could do this with numerous hollow parts and even inflate the tyres with helium instead of air!

    this has inevitably got to make your ride lighter maybe even floatier.

    don't all call me a genius at once, i thank you.
    You sure you are not Fighter Daz under another name?

  4. #4
    Baby Twin
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    76
    It's mass, not weight that limits acceleration.

  5. #5
    GP Champ
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Co. Durham - England
    Posts
    1,464
    Keith - you beat me to it.

  6. #6
    Superbike Twin Razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    The Earth
    Posts
    163
    Why not just lose weight.
    Go on a diet.

  7. #7
    AMA Pit Boss grin factor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Sunderland
    Posts
    4,970
    I think with brains like that, you should be our next PM.
    The dick we have doesn't even think.

  8. #8
    WSB Pit boss Aldo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Usually at the top of the apple tree.
    Posts
    5,544
    I think oor captain might have bin doin some experimentin wae allsorts of Gas.

    cs, yer made me snigger mucker,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yer a Fud.

  9. #9
    GP Champ
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Co. Durham - England
    Posts
    1,464
    I always have a good shite before going for a ride, it's cheaper than paying for an extra 20 horse power.

  10. #10
    WSB Pit boss Aldo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Usually at the top of the apple tree.
    Posts
    5,544
    Quote Originally Posted by OlafTuono View Post
    I always have a good shite before going for a ride, it's cheaper than paying for an extra 20 horse power.
    Always thought yer were full of it mucker¿¿¿

  11. #11
    Ash
    Ash is offline
    GP Champ
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    NW Leicestershire
    Posts
    1,329
    Quote Originally Posted by grin factor View Post
    I think with brains like that, you should be our next PM.
    The dick we have doesn't even think.

    He got the rug pulled the other night tho' thank fu*k

Similar Discussions

  1. shotgun style exhausts
    By turbopresh in forum Aprilia RSV Tuono
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: February 25th, 2012, 02:55 AM
  2. GP Style Stubby Race Can
    By Cuzza in forum Classifieds
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: January 22nd, 2011, 01:14 PM
  3. 2011 Benelli TnT 1130 “Century Racer”
    By Asphalt & Rubber in forum Motorcycle Talk
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: October 29th, 2010, 10:53 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


SEO by vBSEO 3.6.1