Thread: F'ing Bees!

F'ing Bees!

Was out riding Angeles Crest Hwy yesterday when I hit a swarm of about 50 bees. Annihilated my helmet and suit and got stung right on the Adam's apple. Had to pull over to remove the sting outta my neck. Hurt like a motherf****r!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-xelomsK30

AMA Pit Boss
    Crikey that looks scary glad your ok though

Damn, that musta sucked, big time, glad you came out of it okay.

Bee's LOL had one it me once nearly knocked me off my bike it was more like a sparrow wearing a rugby shirt f**king huge took an age to clean the helmet and visor. good news is It didn't sting me

Quote Originally Posted by hs2300 View Post
    Bee's LOL had one it me once nearly knocked me off my bike it was more like a sparrow wearing a rugby shirt f**king huge took an age to clean the helmet and visor. good news is It didn't sting me
    LOL! Yeah my visor was completely fooked. Couldn't see a thing until I got to a gas station about 20 miles away. Trying to get bee juice off a visor is a bas****

I had my visor cracked open on a hot day whilst waiting at a junction when a wasp flew under it, In the few moments it took me to stop and get my helmet off the little git stung me three times, Twice on my cheek and once on my eye lid, by the time I got home (about a 10 mile ride) my eye looked like Lennox Lewis had taken a swipe at me.

Evil Twin
    I once got a wasp down the gap in my leathers at my neck area. I felt the little fecker sting me and I tried to grab and squeeze the fecker while on a v busy single track road on a sunny summers day. I couldn't stop due to traffic so carried on frantically trying to squash the wasp under my leathers. I was stung a few more times while riding before I eventually found a lay by and stripped off very quickly. I watched the wasp fly away looking for its next unsuspecting biker. My riding mates found it all highly amusing

One Litre Duc Eater
    I got stung on the wrist when a wasp got into glove, little fecker got me twice before I got my glove off. Wasp landed on the tank where I beat it to death still doing about 40mph.

Baby Twin
    Quote Originally Posted by 180slayer View Post
    I got stung on the wrist when a wasp got into glove, little fecker got me twice before I got my glove off. Wasp landed on the tank where I beat it to death still doing about 40mph.
    Sorry your going to have to pick me of the floor lol its the part " Wasp landed on the tank where I beat it to death still doing about 40mph"

Quote Originally Posted by 180slayer View Post
    i got stung on the wrist when a wasp got into glove, little fecker got me twice before i got my glove off. Wasp landed on the tank where i beat it to death still doing about 40mph.
    pmsl

Baby Twin
    It was July when I did my test. About five minutes before arriving at the centre a bee flew through under my visor and was buzzing around in front of my eyes. Never freaked out so much, almost ditched into a ditch pulling over to get it out. Didn't get stung and passed; all's well...

AMA Pit Boss
    Bad news with all the Bees glad nothing serious happened but come over here and ride and all you'll get is rain and fecking pot holes

Glad yer ok mucker, vid not working.

I was wearing my off road lid and goggles when a kamakazi bee decided to head butt my cheek.

Didn't get stung but the wee fekker drew blood.